Huwebes, Marso 8, 2012

PSU hosts Job Fair 2012



        The day is March 8, 2012.  A swarm of hopeful applicants flocked PSU’s covered court this morning. With their resumes at hand and probably some butterflies inside their stomachs, the graduating (mostly are) students have entered the Job Fair. Over 20 companies came to give these candidates a chance to be employed after graduation (and not become couch potatoes at home). Too bad I didn’t belong to the pack (I’m a vampire, that’s why).
        When afternoon came, I had the chance to talk to Inah Madrid, my comrades’ twin sister. Looking at her, she seemed to have undergone a somewhat bumpy ride. When I asked her what the questions were like, she gave something like these:

1.     How would you sell a secondhand toothbrush (ebay, they even sell air guitars there)?
2.     Why do we sell pizzas in a square container (pack,whatever)?

Looking at the above questions, they were some kind of preposterous inquisitions. I’d be shocked myself if these were the ones given to me. But looking more closely, they somewhat prove to be witty. They kind of challenge you if you really know the things that you take for granted. Maybe they could have asked also why we pick our noses, or why there’s night and day, why do cats meow and dogs bark, why bald people wearing spectacles can date beautiful creatures like Grace Lee, or why the hell, while I’m writing this freaking article, am I still freaking single?
            For those of you who are cat curious which companies attended the said event, here’s your menu:

P.S. The order does not imply who offers the biggest or least salary.

1. Sutherland Global Services
2. Escuela de Nostra Senora de la Sallete
3. Carmak Motors Corp.
4. Virtual Wonders Web Solution
5. Motortrade
6. Farmout Central Intouch Tech
7. Trust International ( how bout an 'h' after the first 'T')
8. Paper Corp (TIPCO)
9. S & F Finance Corp
10. Red Dragon Farm/ Bantayan Manpower Services
11. Phil Health
12. Sitel/ Baguio
13. Kamehachi Corporation
14. Norkis Financial Corporatiozn
15. Sun Cellular
16. Jollibee
17. Napintas Logisticas Distribution (only beautiful applicants allowed)
18. ISONN Marketing
19. BHF Family Plaza
20. PR GAZ, Inc.
21. San Vicente Dressing Plant
22. Colorsteel/ Pampanga
23. Rich Bake Inc.

        So there goes your list. If you happen to be a member of one of the mentioned companies and found that I misspelled your firm’s beautiful name, I’m truly sorry. Please do not condemn me or block me from applying in your company in the future. God bless everyone who had the heart to apply for jobs today. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento